- 1994-1998: Studied at Dublin City University
- Degree in International Marketing & Languages
- 1998 - 1999 Joined Océ Printing Systems GmbH, Germany as software partner manager
- 1999-2003 Market Segment Manager, Océ Printing Systems GmbH
- Development Digital Newspaper Network; working with international newspaper publishers, distributors and print service providers to enable short run digital printing solutions enabling DAY A delivery for out-of-market titles
- 2003 – 2013: Marketing Manager, Océ Emerging Markets
- Responsible for marketing strategy and implementation across the Océ dealerships in EMEA, as well as consultation and education
- (Océ Printing Systems is since 2012 a member of the Canon Group)
- 2014 – today: Business Development Manager Commercial Printing at Canon Europe (Canon EMEA Headquarter in Poing, Germany)
- Develop and implement growth opportunities for Canon's customer group Commercial Printer in EMEA. Focus on business models and related growth opportunities for print service providers with digital high-speed inkjet and digital production printing solutions.
About Canon, Germany
As a company, we inspire our customers to explore new opportunities that will improve their businesses; guiding them on a path towards growth, increased efficiencies and profitability, in a fast evolving, increasingly digitalized and global marketplace. Canon provides a holistic solution to business challenges, rather than just delivering products and services.
Canon Europe was established in 1957. Headquartered in London, employing around 18,000 people across EMEA with operations in approximately 120 markets throughout the region. 2017 net sales in Europe: €7,5 billion.