Each week, we round up the stories in digital innovation, publishing, and magazine media that got people talking.
- 2017 year in review - and looking ahead to 2018 | Mediashift
- Spiegel Online CEO Jesper Doub on the pivot to consumer revenue, the duopoly and privacy regulation | Digiday
- Facebook to drastically change news feed algorithm | Nieman Lab
- Why does Hollywood gloss over the world of magazine journalism? | The Guardian
- Thousands of major sites are taking silent anti-ad blocking measures | TechCrunch
- The Canary is converting text articles to audio to reach a new audience | Digiday
***Registration for DIS 2018 (19-20 March in Berlin) is now available. Save hundreds of euros on the registration price with our early bird offer - book by 14 February! Secure your place here***