Each week, we round up the stories in digital innovation, publishing, and magazine media that got people talking.
- Is Facebook's loss in user engagement a massive gain for Google? | Forbes
- Reddit is trying to tighten its relationship with publishers | Digiday
- What this New York Times journalist discovered from getting news only from print for 2 months | The New York Times
- Augmented reality breathes new life into print | EContent Magazine
- Digital media startup Mic is doing well despite industry trouble | Business Insider
- 100 significant women in native advertising for #IWD2018 | NAI
***Registration for DIS 2018 (19-20 March in Berlin) is now available. Save hundreds of euros on the registration price when you sign up before 13 March 2018. Secure your place here***