Troy Young, Global President of Hearst Digital Media, is now confirmed as one of our speakers for Digital Innovators’ Summit 2018.
FIPP and VDZ’s Digital Innovators’ Summit (DIS) takes place from 18-20 March 2018 in Berlin, with the speaking programme on 19 and 20 March. Discounted pre-agenda tickets are available until 30 November, saving you €600 on final rates. Get your discounted ticket here.
Young will be among some 60 speakers at DIS2018.
Young joined Hearst in 2013, overseeing a portfolio including Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Good Housekeeping Harper’s BAZAAR, collaborations with Snapchat and more. A media executive of 20 years, Young is a former Adweek Magazine Executive of the Year, an Inductee in MIN’s Digital Hall of Fame and on the list of FOLIO’s 100, a list of impactful media executives. He was previously president of Say Media and held several positions at Omnicom digital agency Organic. Young has further held numerous advisory roles with digital media, mobile and commerce companies and currently serves on the boards of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and Digital Content Next (DCN).
Other speakers so far confirmed for DIS2018 include:
- Breton Fischetti, Senior Director: Insider Picks, Business Insider, USA
- Gary Liu, CEO, South China Morning Post, Hong Kong
- Hannah Ray, Head of Visual Storytelling and Social Strategy, Condé Nast International, UK
- Helje Solbert, CEO and Editor, VGTV, Schibsted, Norway
- Hilmar Mulder, Chief Editor, Libelle, Sanoma, The Netherlands
- Molly Miller, Chief Content Officer, ALM Media, USA
- Pauli Alto-Setälä, Aller Media Oy, Finland
***Save €600 on final rates by registering with our exclusive pre-agenda offer ***
We hope to see you in Berlin!