DIS 2020 goes virtual with the 43rd FIPP World Media Congress
The postponed Digital Innovators' Summit 2020 will now run online for the first time and take place alongside the 43rd FIPP World Media Congress from 2 to 30 September.
Apart from the DIS speaker channel over this period, the online FIPP World Media Congress will include a Congress speaker channel, Worldwide Media Marketplace speaker channel and meeting platform as well as the established FIPP Rising Star and FIPP Insight annual awards.
Even if now in a virtual world, DIS2020 will maintain the high-quality content and high-calibre speakers that has over the years made the Summit the premium digital media event to attend. Not only that, but anyone who registered for the postponed DIS2020 in Berlin in March will get access to all the above Congress channels, at no extra charge.
Read more about the new, virtual DIS2020 here, or visit fippcongress.com.
- Erica Anderson Vox Media, USA
- Hazel Baker Reuters, UK
- Werner Ballhaus PwC, Germany
- Matthias Bauer Vogel Communications Group, Germany
- Stefan Betzold Axel Springer Digital News Media Germany
- Rebekah Billingsley Cedar Communications, UK
- Yulia Boyle SVP International Media Partnerships and Image Collection, National Geographic Partners, USA
- Corbin de Rubertis Head of Innovation, Meredith Corporation, USA
- Jennifer Dunleavy Global Strategy Lead, Culture Trip, UK
- Patrick Fischer Chief Business Officer, Onefootball, Germany
- Stefan Häckel CEO DACH, VICE Media, Germany
- James Hewes President and CEO, FIPP, UK
Sponsors from previous years
(Photos: Ole Bader)