Get your FREE copy of the Innovations in Magazine Media 2013 World Report
The 2013 edition of the highly rated Innovations in Magazine Media World Report will launch at the Digital Innovators’ Summit in Berlin (17 to 19 March 2013) and all delegates will each receive a free copy of the report.
The 4th edition of the annual Innovations report has a normal price tag of £69 for FIPP members and £97 for non-members. The report focuses on new, dynamic and lucrative innovations in all aspects of magazine media from around the world.
Innovations in Magazine Media is co-authored by Innovation International Media Consulting Group and FIPP, the worldwide magazine media association and co-host of the Digital Innovators’ Summit. Editors Juan Senor and John Wilpers will be at the Summit to present and discuss some of the best out-of-the-box thinking in magazine media seen over the past year, using case studies included in the world report. Examples include:
• Tablet apps – why the best are the best
• Data – big and little
• Digital newsstands - how to position your publication in the digital landscape
• E-singles – monetising from bundling old and new content into topical one-time hits
• Magazines making a buzz
• New skill sets for the digital-first magazine world
• Video content and delivery
• Print can still do stuff digital can’t
• Making social media work for you: commerce, tips and tricks, best use of social media by magazines
For more about Innovations 2013, contact Helen Bland at FIPP (Helen@fipp.com).