- Our speakers will inspire you
- Learn from practical case studies
- Get a better sense of trends and developments
- Discuss and network with international peers
- Discover interesting business solutions
- Get to know exciting new startups
- FIPP and VDZ members
- All others
- Payment may be made exclusively by credit card: MasterCard or VISA.
- The admission to the event in Berlin is subject to the credit card debiting.
- Immediately after completing the transaction, the customer will receive a transaction confirmation by email. After payment is confirmed, a statement/invoice will be sent by mail/post as well as a delegate confirmation email. Please bring a copy of the invoice and the confirmation with you to the event. VDZ (www.vdz.de) guarantees confidential handling of all customer data received. VDZ is authorised to process all delegate registrations for the Digital Innovators' Summit on behalf of the joint organisers FIPP, VDZ and emediaSF. All fees are quoted in Euros. Registration fees are non-transferable. Excluding a processing fee of € 100, full refunds will be granted if written requests are received prior to 14 February 2016. No refunds will be given after 14 February 2016 under any circumstances. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. If a registration form is received (by fax or email) without payment, and subsequently cancelled, you will be invoiced for the appropriate amount. In case of later cancellation, no refunds will be made, under any circumstances.
- Prices do not include 19% VAT which will be added at checkout
Our online transactions system is built using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) - the encryption technology used for secure internet commerce transactions. Please retain a copy of the transaction confirmation for future reference. On your credit card bill you will find as reason for payment: DIS