Digital media is evolving at an incredible pace. New platforms and business models are emerging all the time. Sometimes it is hard keeping up with the speed of all the changes. Hosted by FIPP and VDZ, over the years, the DIS has become a premium must-attend event for anyone in the content media industry – the largest of its kind in Europe. Here are some of the reasons you should attend.
- Gain insight about trends impacting and set to impact the media industry
- Gain insight about latest innovations from within and outside the media industry
- Gain insight from cutting edge case studies, fireside chats, workshops and more
- Gain insight from innovative tech providers and startups aiming at delivering new media and solutions
- Benchmark and get ideas to implement in your own business
- Hear from leading business leaders from around the world – from people driving change at a strategic level through to those making it happen day to day
- Network with colleagues from around the world
- See and experience new technologies first hand
- Experience coolest Berlin – recognised as one of the startup hubs worldwide, a vibrant city packed with energy, culture, creativity and dynamism
- FIPP and VDZ members
- All others
- Payment may be made exclusively by credit card: MasterCard or VISA.
- The admission to the event in Berlin is subject to the credit card debiting.
- Immediately after completing the transaction, the customer will receive a transaction confirmation by email. After payment is confirmed, a statement/invoice will be sent by mail/post as well as a delegate confirmation email. Please bring a copy of the invoice and the confirmation with you to the event. VDZ (www.vdz.de) guarantees confidential handling of all customer data received. VDZ is authorised to process all delegate registrations for the Digital Innovators' Summit on behalf of the joint organisers FIPP and VDZ. All fees are quoted in Euros. Registration fees are non-transferable. Excluding a processing fee of € 100, full refunds will be granted if written requests are received prior to 15 February 2017. No refunds will be given after 15 February 2017 under any circumstances. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. If a registration form is received (by fax or email) without payment, and subsequently cancelled, you will be invoiced for the appropriate amount. In case of later cancellation, no refunds will be made, under any circumstances.
- Prices do not include 19% VAT which will be added at checkout
Our online transactions system is built using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) - the encryption technology used for secure internet commerce transactions. Please retain a copy of the transaction confirmation for future reference. On your credit card bill you will find as reason for payment: DIS