10th anniversary of the Digital Innovators' Summit
In 2017, we will celebrate our 10th anniversary. DIS has come a long way since it was first staged, and so has the media world. Read our blog post about some changes in the past 10 years and thoughts on the future, here.
Over the years, DIS has established a reputation as the premium international media innovation event in Europe for publishers, marketeers and technologists to discuss innovations in and/or affecting the media industry.
No wonder then a record number of people compared to the same time previous years have already taken advantage of our 2017 launch offer to book their places. The launch offer ended on 31 August, but our PRE-AGENDA OFFER is still available. Booking now will save you €600 on eventual rates.
DIS returns to Berlin on 19-21 March 2017 (with the main Summit on 20 & 21 March).
If you want a flavour of what DIS is like check out our in-depth coverage of DIS 2016. With some 60 speakers and a record number of delegates of well over 600 in Berlin, it was our biggest and busiest DIS to date.
- Read summaries from some sessions (coverage via FIPP.com) here.
- See videos from DIS 2016 sessions here (via FIPP's YouTube channel).
- See photos from DIS 2016 here: 21 March | 22 March.
- Speaker presentation slides, where made them available, are here.
- Download our in-depth DIS 2016 Special Report (PDF) here.
Organised and hosted by