Berlin Tour 2017 - Street Art Workshop
Street Art Workshop and Tour
Sunday 19 March 2017
Location: The tour will leave from ARCOTEL John F Berlin, Werderscher Markt 11, 10117 Berlin (next to the Deutsche Telekom building)
Price: 30 Euros
Join fellow delegates as we explore the vibrant Berlin street art scene. You’ll see the city from a very different perspective as we walk through Berlin’s street art and graffiti hotspots with our artist guide. The tour showcases some of the most amazing street art, graffiti and mural art as we delve into this fascinating subculture. The art changes rapidly in the streets so there is always fresh work and you might even get the chance to see an artist doing a piece live.
Once your creative juices are flowing…it is over to you! Spray, get creative and let the guide teach you different techniques to create your own unique masterpiece on canvas. The one-of-a-kind workshop area, a former margarine factory in the upcoming district of Lichtenberg, is a great backdrop for the hip Berlin vibe. The fun doesn't stop there, as we'll be bringing your street art to the summit on Monday where each canvas will be on display in the expo area of the DIS and then is yours to take home at the end of the event.
Please note that places are limited to 20 delegates so book early!
There are several reasons to attend DIS 2017. Here are some to consider:
- The premium event in Europe for those in content media or industries closely related to content media
- A top programme with cutting edge international examples
- An incredible line up of speakers from around the world
- Opportunities to discuss key issues in break out sessions
- Superb networking opportunities with international colleagues
- Opportunities to see now business solutions and experience cool tech
- A chance to experience cool, vibrant and dynamic Berlin
- Opportunities to tour Berlin Startups or see alternative (“the real”) Berlin
- Opportunities to socialise and have fun