Berlin Tours 2016
On Sunday afternoon 20 March we will offer you two Berlin tours to choose from.
Meet the Founder (Berlin Startup) Tour:
Sunday 20 March
5 places are still available!
Join us for a guided look into the dynamic Berlin startup scene on Sunday afternoon 20 March. Our Meet the Founder Startup Tour gives you the opportunity to meet with some of the most exciting startups and their founders. See what makes these startups tick, the solutions they provide (or plan to provide), share in their startup energy and see new talent in action. Places on the Meet the Founder tour will be limited so book now (on the main registration page or write an email to Anja: firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure your place. Registration is still open, book now to secure one of the last 5 places!
The topic of this year's Meet the Founder Tour is A Mobile World. You'll visit startups all around this theme and take a tour of their offices for an exclusive peek into the startup mindset.
Meeting time: 12.00 o'clock for kick-off and lunch
Meeting point: Unicorn Berlin, Brunnenstr. 173, 10115 Berlin
Please be punctual at noon, we'll have the first few start-ups and media incubator over for lunch at Unicorn!
Click here to find out which startups will feature on the tour.
The real Berlin experience:
Sunday 20 March
Creative, tolerant, multi-cultural and liberal. Experience Berlin’s dynamic culture and lifestyle with this this private tour on Sunday afternoon 20 March. You’ll experience life as a Berliner by visiting some of the city’s hip, multicultural and former working class districts. Learn about Berlin’s subcultures and counter culture history while exploring some of the world’s most breath-taking street art and graffiti up close and personal with this authentic local experience. Book now (on the main registration page) if you want to join us on this tour.
There are several reasons to attend DIS 2017. Here are some to consider:
- The premium event in Europe for those in content media or industries closely related to content media
- A top programme with cutting edge international examples
- An incredible line up of speakers from around the world
- Opportunities to discuss key issues in break out sessions
- Superb networking opportunities with international colleagues
- Opportunities to see now business solutions and experience cool tech
- A chance to experience cool, vibrant and dynamic Berlin
- Opportunities to tour Berlin Startups or see alternative (“the real”) Berlin
- Opportunities to socialise and have fun