Amazing Program, Speakers and Networking at DIS 2015!
The DIS programme is full of insights and features topics such as:
- Future of the Content Business
- Stories of Transformation
- Thriving with Digital First
- Innovation Process, Management and Culture
- Utilizing Big Data
- Growth through Social Media
- Digital Services
- Paid Content
- Programmatic Selling
- Creativity in Digital Ads
- Audience Engagement
- Innovation through Startups
- Evolving Ecosystem for Media and News
- Dealing with Data Regulation
- and more!
Confirmed speakers are from companies and brands such as The Economist, Aller Media, The Daily Best, BBC Worldwide, Blendle, EMAP, Elsevier, Pinterest, Hearst, LinkedIn, Google, Harvard Business Review, d.school at Stanford University, Say Media, F+W, Piano Media, Rocket Space, Google, Hewlett Packard and more. See the list here.
Apart from speaker sessions, the programme also includes specialist workshops – open to anyone to attend but with limited space available – two on innovation and one on publisher strategies in the face of tougher data regulation.
We are expecting more than 500 media executives and managers from around the world in Berlin. Registered participants up to now are from more than 25 countries and 90 companies including:
A-lehdet, Alfons Gentner, Aller Media, Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Dennis Publishing, Ebner Verlag, Edipresse, Egmont, Elsevier, Gruner + Jahr, Google, Gulf News, Handelsblatt, Harvard Business Review, Haymarket, Heise, Hubert Burda Media, Hearst, Immediate Media, LinkedIn, Marquard Media, Mondadori, Motor Presse Stuttgart, Pinterest, Prisma Media, Sanoma Media, SPIEGEL, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Teknisk Ukeblad, Time Inc, Tomorrow Focus, UBM, Vogel Business Media, Zeitverlag
DIS 2015 Programme Overview
DIS 2015 will run 4 days from 21 - 24 March 2015 with the main summit on 23 - 24 March 2015. Here is an overview to give you a sense of the programme.
Saturday, 21 March 2015
- Start of Media Hack Day Hackathon*
Sunday, 22 March 2015
- Media Hack Day Hackathon presentations*
- Meet the Founder Berlin startup tour*
- Evening Reception for all Summit attendees
Monday, 23 March 2015
- Main Summit, Day 1 Conference Programme
* Items not included in Main Summit registration. Meet the Founder requires separate registration.