DIS Provides Must Have Knowledge and Networking
With more than 100 people representing 21 countries already registered and 22 top speakers confirmed thus far, the DIS 2015 is a must attend conference for international media leaders. With an emphasis on innovative business models, new start-ups and technologies, an expo with solution providers and a range of networking opportunities, the DIS will help you find opportunities and tackle challenges that media leaders are facing.
DIS Programme Overview
DIS 2015 will run 4 days from 21 - 24 March 2015. Here is an overview to give you a sense of the programme.
Saturday, 21 March 2015
- Start of Media Hack Day Hackathon*
Sunday, 22 March 2015
- Media Hack Day Hackathon presentations*
- Meet the Founder Berlin startup tour*
- Evening Reception for all Summit attendees
Monday, 23 March 2015
- Main Summit, Day 1 Conference Programme
* Items not included in Main Summit registration. Meet the Founder requires separate registration.