Digital Innovators' USA Tour 2017
Destinations: New York and Washington D.C.
Dates: May 7-12, 2017 (Sunday to Friday)
The Digital Innovators' Tour to New York and Washington D.C. from 7-12 May 2017 is the strategy tour for senior media executives from around the world. The tour offers an exciting mix of top-notch publishers who are innovators in their field – some of them with a traditional background, others born in the digital and social media age –, technology companies that heavily influence our media world, interesting startups, and other cutting edge organizations. The program up to now includes meetings with senior leadership from the following organizations:
- The Washington Post
- Gannett Innovation Lab
- National Geographic
- Atlantic Media
- Hanley Wood Media
- Accenture Interactive Content Studio
- Deep Focus
- Bloomberg Media / Businessweek
Please note that the program is subject to change.
Here are some of the key benefits of participating:
- Gain unparalleled insights into new ways of thinking about your media business – business models, innovation, culture and organization, cutting edge technologies and their impact, new revenue opportunities and lines of business
- Meet and engage with entrepreneurs, founders, thought leaders and senior management from companies and organizations that are taking on the digital challenges of tomorrow
- Network and establish personal connections with your international peers, sharing strategies, approaches and a relaxed yet productive time
- Get time away from day-to-day responsibilities to think strategically about your media business while surrounded by new ideas, stimuli and thinkers. The investment of one week of your time will pay returns for years to come
- Focus fully on meetings and networking in a conducive environment, with all logistics taken care of
The Digital Innovators' USA Tour to New York and Washington D.C. on 7-12 May 2017 is all inclusive, with around 14 meetings, five nights accommodation, travel from New York to Washington D.C., all meals and transportation to meetings. Not included is your flight to and from the USA as well as individual airport transfers arriving in New York and leaving from Washington D.C.
€ 7,900 plus VAT (if applicable) for FIPP and VDZ members
€ 9,750 plus VAT (if applicable) for non-members
Space on the tour is limited and already filling up. To join, please register with Anja Mumm (a.mumm[at]vdz.de). As the tour is intended for senior management and owners of publishing organizations, they will be given preference. If you are interested in the tour but cannot commit just yet, you are welcome to register your interest with Anja now to get tour updates and receive priority registration.