We are currently working on the programme. If you would like to be informed of details as and when they are available, please contact Anja Mumm at a.mumm[at]vdz.de and Christine Huntingford at christine[at]fipp.com.
Do you want to see digital innovation and feel the entrepreneurial spirit that can impact your media business first hand? Then join us on the Digital Innovators' USA Tour to New York and Washington.
The Digital Innovators' Tour, taking place 7-12 May 2017, is the strategy tour for senior executives in publishing from around the world. It gives you unparalleled insights into new developments and access to forward thinking leaders in media and related fields. Intimate discussions with leaders from American organisations and with your peers from around the world will broaden your thinking, give you concrete ideas for your business and enrich your network. The investment of one week of your time will pay returns for years to come.
Here are key benefits of participating:
- Meet and establish personal contacts with entrepreneurs, founders, thought leaders and senior management from companies and organizations that are taking on the digital challenges of tomorrow
- Network and establish personal connections with your international peers, sharing strategies, approaches and a relaxed yet productive time
- Gain exposure to new ways of thinking about your media business – business models, innovation, culture and organization, cutting edge technologies and their impact, new revenue opportunities and lines of business
- Get time away from day-to-day responsibilities to think strategically about your media business while surrounded by new ideas, stimuli, thinkers and movers
- Focus fully on meetings and networking in a conducive environment, with logistics taken care of
Visiting New York and Washington D.C. in one tour assures an exciting mix of top-notch publishers who are innovators in their field – some of them with a traditional background, others born in the digital and social media age -, of technology companies that heavily influence our media world, of interesting startups and of other cutting edge organizations. These are the companies who are confirmed on the programme so far:
Other companies we may meet with include Washington Post (owned by Jeff Bezos of Amazon), Vox Media, Politico, CNN, Pew Internet and other new media companies, startups, venture capital firms and academic institutions.
The Digital Innovators' Tour will include around 15 meetings, five nights hotel accommodation, all meals and transportation during the tour - we take care of everything so you can focus on the meetings and networking!
If you are ready to register, please contact Anja Mumm at a.mumm[at]vdz.de. If you are interested in the tour but cannot commit just yet, you are welcome to register your interest with Anja now to get tour updates and receive priority registration.